HOSPITAL LOGISTICS: STEP BY STEP
“Our services start with the material receiving and continue until the drug administration to the patient.”
HOW IS HOSPITAL LOGISTICS DONE?
- Receiving: Checkout of the materials and the drugs against their respective purchase orders. Verification of the physical integrity of the packaging, batch and validity and counting of the received material.
- Addressing: Automatic allocation of the products in the storage areas and satellite storehouses, separated per batch and validity, with full control on maximum and minimum inventory per product.
- System for dispensing per single or individualized dose: Fractioning and distribution of the right drugs to the right patients, at the determined time, dosage and period.
- Group dispensing system: Replacement according to the demand, following the standardized catalogues for each requesting sector after consumption.
- System for distribution of Nursing and Surgical Procedure Kits: Elaboration of personalized kits according to the sector´s or the physician´s need.
- Traceability: Traceability of the products per batch and validity from their entrance until their consumption by the patient, assuring the process quality and safety.
- Stock Management with ABC/XYZ Curve: Management from the economic point of view and the importance of the use of consumables, forecast of season effects and the profile of the product transactions for the purchase planning.
- Consigned Material Management: Management of the consigned material inventory with traceability to the patient.
- Drug Administration Control: Crossing of the patient´s data with the medical prescription by reading a barcode before the drug is administered.
- Reverse Logistics: Physical, accounting and financial reversal of the product not consumed by the patient.
- Purchase support: Automatic generation of purchase request according to the customized purchase order point.
Contact us and make your budget
Unihealth seeks to fully exploit the technological innovations available to better meet the expectations of its customers by developing new processes and unique software for special needs.
Contact us to find out what Unihealth can do for your business.